Some quick updates after the Nassau Community Connections work party this past weekend at the Community Center. Below is a list of tasks still to be completed/figured out:
- The floor in the office needs to be cleaned – Ken and Mary are going to do that during the week
- Computer and printer need to be brought to the center – Mike Needham
- Coffee maker and supplies – Mike Needham (we will be starting out with paper cups as there are no facilities to effectively wash anything)
- Tablecloths – Laura Erickson
- Blotter for desk – Mike Needham
- Loveseat – we need a love seat that is in really good condition that has a fabric that is easily cleaned – anyone?
- Lockbox with combination to be mounted outside for volunteer keys – Mike Needham
- We will need food storage containers to keep pests out of snacks that we keep in the center – anyone?
- We need to contact Chief Colonno, Nassau Police Chief, to invite him to the volunteer training – Mike Needham
- We need cleaning supplies – anyone?
- Mike Needham is currently working on the insurance application.
- At some point we will need to discuss with the church our percentage of the utility bills
- Wifi and Tv connection – Lori Clark is working on this
If anyone has any interest in helping contribute or has resources they can provide to help fulfill this list, it is greatly appreciated!